Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FOTD + OOTD: Goth Party



Hey everyone! =)

I'm here with another FOTD post with a small extra - OOTD =)
Me and my boyfriend were going to a party so I decided to take a few pics of my makeup because I was trying out something special for the very first time - glitter! And we also took photos of our outfits =)

I was struggling with finding the best light so I don't really have the best photos.


So let's start with makeup!
I wanted to keep the look sort of "neutral" so that the glitter won't overdo it. I did a very simple black smokey eye, that fades into a hint of purple. I did a pop of color under the eye, I used Urban Decay Chaos from the Vice palette. It's the most awesome matte blue in the entire world <3
I lined my top lash line with liquid eyeliner as a base for false lashes, and I lined my bottom lash line with gel liner and smudged it a bit with that blue eyeshadow.



The glitter that I used is by Stargazer, in UV Purple. I applied a bit of lash glue to my lid and then applied the glitter with my finger. I didn't have a spare brush to use for glitter and I've heard glitter is very hard to get off brushes so I think fingers were the best choice :D
I LOVED how the glitter totally changed the simplicity of the whole look . =)
For the lips, I only used Revlon Kissable Balmstain in Honey. It's my go-to when I want the focus to stay on the eyes but I don't want to have bare lips.


And now for the outfit.
Corset - DraculaClothing
Skirt - Terranova
Tights - opaque black ones: Tezenis; spiderweb ones: eBay
Boots - Demonia

I hope you liked this! If you'd like to see more "face of the day" and "outfit of the day" posts, let me know in the comments! =)
Have a great day =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment