Monday, March 10, 2014

VAMPIRE - Supernatural Creatures Collaboration


Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to share this makeup tutorial with you! =) I was a part of a collaboration with some other beauty youtubers and we did a supernatural creatures collab. I know I did two more vampires in the past but I was never really pleased with them so as they say - third time's a charm. Hope you like it too! ^_^
The links to the other videos from this collab are in the video:


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:

FACE:
I have a tutorial on how to create the "flawless" white face that will last for a very long time, won't look cakey and you won't have to use tons of uncomfortable white face paint =)
Benefit Rockateur blush
Sephora mono eyeshadow in City Fog

EYEBROWS:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
matte black eyeshadow from Sleek i-Divine palette (The Original)

EYES:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
120 palette - red, hot pink
matte white from Sleek i-Divine palette (Ultra Mattes V2)
Black Market from Vice palette by Urban Decay
s.he stylezone mono eyeshadow in 025
Catrice lip liner in Read My Lips!
essence liquid ink eyeliner
L'Oreal Gel Intenza gel liner
Benefit They're Real mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Honey
Catrice lip liner in Very Berry
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Electric Plum
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 04

+ fake blood and fangs from a local costume store




Hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and check out all my social media, I have my social media buttons on the top of my blog, under the picture =)
Thank you so much for watching and reading! =)
Have a lovely day,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment