Thursday, March 6, 2014

FEBRUARY FAVORITES 2014

Hi everyone =)

Another month is over so that means - a favorites blogpost! =)
This time I'm including some hair products as well because since my hair has changed so much, so has my routine.

So let's start!

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo
 
I decided to finally get another dry shampoo. I have a huge love-hate relationship with dry shampoos but since I don't wash my hair that often, dry shampoo was a must. I tried all the cheap brands in the drugstore and I didn't really like them. After an hour or two, the effect would be gone. Also, I wasn't a fan of the smell. I tried a dry shampoo by Lee Stafford and I really love it! It smells nice and works lovely =)

Miss Sporty Oh My Gem! polish
I found this nail polish very necessary for my life right after I got my purple hair. I had a lot of dye on my scalp so anytime I would brush through my hair with my fingers or scratch it, I would get the dye under my nails :D It looked weird. A purple nail polish totally fixed/hid that =) I loved this one by Miss Sporty, the purple one. I also have the blue one (I love how it looks on the nails but it leaves a blue cast on the nails after removing :/ ) and the red one, but I haven't tried that one yet and I'd love to get my hands on the green one! =)

s.he stylezone mono eyeshadows
I never really noticed stuff in the s.he section but they had a sale on almost everything and I understand now why - they put out products with new packaging so the drugstores were trying to get rid of everything. They have these tiny little mono eyeshadows and they were on sale for 13 crowns!!! Which is around 60 cents. When I swatched them they didn't look to terrible so I bought a few. They are awesome! I found my "everyday" purple eyeshadow. It's so amazing! I will have a tutorial where I'll use a few of these small babies so you can see them in action =)
On the picture, top row, from left: number 060, 055, 070, 005, bottom row from left: 020, 025 (that's my everyday purple), 015, 030.

L'Oreal Gel Intenza liner
I don't know if I mentioned this one in my January favs but I definitely put it in my 2013 favs. But I need to mention it again. I love using it on my lower lash line instead of liquid eyeliner, when I use a pop of bright color on the lower lash line. I also smudge it with that color a bit, so there's not like a very precise line and it's all blended in nicely. (But I still also love it for my waterline and winged eyeliner =) )

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Endless Purple
Ever since I got purple hair, I've been wearing eyeshadows on regular basis a lot more and I tend to always go for something purple. I just LOVE purple and now anything purple suits me :D This creamy eyeshadow is the perfect base for any purple eye look! I love the Color Tattoos and I think I need to get more colors. Although I love the fact that this one is matte and I think only the black one is matte as well (which is love too!).


Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo, Aussome Volume Conditioner, 3 Minute Miracle
This is my trio when I wash my hair. I dedicated a whole blogpost to how I wash my hair and all that jazz, you can check it out >>here<<. It leaves my hair smooth, sleek and smelling like an awesome gum for a few days <3 =)

Also, one of my big favorites is that I can finally film and upload in HD! =) I have two more videos that were filmed on my old camera, one sin from the 7 Deadly Sins and something else that I need to finish doing. But after that, ONLY HD videos ^_^

Aaalso, getting my purple hair and a fringe is definitely one of my huge favs! Tomorrow, it's going to be a month since I got it. Read about it here or watch the video:

Also I tried glitter for the very first time and I made a FOTD post about it =) But now that I think about it, I wore it on 1st March :D But never mind :D

What products did you like in February? =) Tell me in the comments =)
Have a lovely day.
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment