Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Winged and Naked [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]


Hey everyone!

After a short "silence", I'm finally here with a new makeup tutorial. If you've seen my Colors of the Rainbow tag, you can recognize this look, I was wearing exactly this =)

This is another look inspired by the UD's Naked Palettes. I did one look using just those palettes already, you can go watch it here.

I decided to create another softer look and it is very very simple. But don't worry, my next tutorial is going to be something a little bit more more fun =) But let's face it, when we're in a rush in the morning, we need something simple. Who has two hours in the morning just to blend 10 eyeshadows together? :D



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
from the Original palette: Hustle
from the Naked 2 Palette: Tease, Bootycall
Sephora mono eyeshadow in porcelain (or you can use Foxy from the Naked 2, it's kinda similar to the Sephora one)
Revlon Kissable Balmstain in Romantic
MAC sheer blush in Breath of Plum






Hope you enjoyed this, stay tuned for my next makeup tutorial, which should be up by the end of this week =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment