Monday, June 3, 2013

Walking in Spiderwebs [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]



Hi everyone!

I'm here with a tutorial I've been excited about for a long time. I wore this makeup look to an awesome death rock party a while ago and I knew I wanted to recreate it and film it because I really loved how it turned out and it is not even that difficult.
I hope you like it as well! =)



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS
Sleek's iDivine Mattes 2 palette - white and purple
Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner
essence STAYS no matter what waterproof liquid pen
Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara
essence lipstain
MAC sheer blush in Breath of Plum
Sephora mono eyeshadow in city fog








I hope you enjoyed this, thank you for reading and watching! =)
Don\t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel so you don't miss any of my new uploads, and follow me on facebook or twitter for updates =)
See you in the next video!
Lena 

No comments:

Post a Comment