Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mint On Fire [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]


Hey everyone!

I'm here with another makeup tutorial =)

I got inspired to go for this kinda crazy color combo when I saw a girl wearing mint pants and a red sweater. I thought it was weird but after a second, I could see these colors in a makeup look. So later that day I sat down and filmed this makeup tutorial. I hope you're going to like it! =)

Sometimes pairing the strangest colors can be so much more interesting than the "regular" ones. I just want you to know that experimenting can sometimes bring great results and they can even brighten up your day =)





THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
matte red, black mint, shimmery white from the 120 palette
essence liquid ink eyeliner
Kryolan Supracolor in White
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Romantic
NYC Cheek Glow









Thank you so much for watching and reading, I hope you enjoyed this makeup look, stay tuned for the next video! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment