Sunday, June 9, 2013

FOTD: Orange Attitude For Work



Hi everyone! =)

In my last video I mentioned that I never really got into that whole orange hype that started I guess around a year ago but this year I think it's totally getting to me :D
I did this makeup look the other day, on Friday, for work.

I thought I might do a makeup tutorial for it. It's very simple and very quick, all drugstore products, well.. except the color in the crease, it's from my 88 warm palette, but it was a matte brown and I think that's definitely not hard to find in the drugstore.


For my eyelid I used an orange eyeshadow from a fun palette by essence. It's the sun club palette. It has some lovely colors for the summer and it has an awesome turquoise! I also used a bit of that golden eyeshadow in the inner corner, which you can't see properly on the photo and I applied just a touch of Virgin by Urban Decay just to brighten it a little it more, but you don't have to use UD, anything shimmery, light, almost white will do.
As I mentioned earlier, the brown in my crease is from my 88 warm palette.
For contouring I used one of my favorite blushes - NYC's Riverside Rose.
And as for the lips, I used Maybelline's Color Whisper in Orange Attitude.

Would you be interested in a tutorial? Or something similar to this, keeping the orange vibe? Let me know! =)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment