Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sunset Inspired [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]



Hey everyone! =)

I'm here with a new makeup tutorial. =) Hope you're going to like it =)
This time I decided to play more with color and this is what I put together. I love the colors of the sunset, I love how the color gets all nice and colorful, and that was my inspiration.



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
120 palette - both yellow eyeshadows, orange
88 warm palette - both browns
Sephora mono eyeshadow in Porcelain
essence sun club palette in 01 south beach - the turquoise eyeshadow
L'Oreal Infaillible eyeshadow in  Purple Obsession and All Night Blue
Kryolan Supracolor in white
essence sun kissed cheek tint in hello summer!
NYC Cheek Glow in Sutton Place Peach
MAC sheer blush in Breath of Plum






Alright, that is all, thank you so much for watching and reading, I'll see you very soon =)
Bye,
Lena.

No comments:

Post a Comment