Sunday, July 21, 2013

FOTN: Turquoise "Leopard" & Death Rock


Hi everyone =)
I realized I had some photos of my makeup from a party I attended in mid-June. It was another Walking in Spiderwebs party. The DJs were our friends and one of them played one of my fav songs - Perfume Garden by The Chameleons <3 =)

I decided to write a Face of the Night (=FOTN) post =). I went for the "death-rock style" again and everytime I do a death rock inspired look I just loove doing it because I feel like it gives me more opportunities to be crazier with my makeup. This time I sort of combined some stuff I did before. If you watched my death rock inspired makeup tutorial you can see that the brows are kinda very similar and also the shape, because it big and winged, but this time I winged out also the color on my lid.

This is actually a very simple look, I didn't have too much time to get ready so I tried to do my best using just three colors - white, turquoise and black. I also paired it with a few eyeliner wings on the side and I wanted to do a leopard spots but I feel like it looks like a mess :D

Also, I wanted to be a little more fancy and I used my turquoise hair extension to go with my lid color :D

I was thinking about filming another death rock inspired makeup tutorial - would you like one?


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS I USED:
120 palette - black and turquoise
Sleek eyeshadow in Pillow Talk (matte white)
essence liquid ink eyeliner
essence Vampire Love lipstain



Check out the white near my roots. Nope, it's not dry shampoo. It's my volumizing powder :D Probably used too much :D

Well, I hope you enjoyed this, I plan on doing more of these FOTD/N type posts. =)
Also, my next makeup tutorial will be up on Monday! =) So stay tuned.
Have a lovely day.
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment