Tuesday, July 23, 2013

KISS - Spaceman [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]



Hi everyone!

It's heeeere!! =) The Spaceman makeup look from the band KISS =)
I had a lot of fun doing this makeup tutorial so I really hope you're going to enjoy it =)

I worked mostly with this picture of the makeup and yea, I think I didn't copy it "exactly" but everyone has different face and so it's going to look a little different, you need to work with your features =)



>>WATCH HOW TO GET A FLAWLESS WHITE FACE HERE<<


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
Maybelline Collor Tattoo in Eternal Silver
all the eyeshadows are from the 120 palette
essence liquid ink eyeliner




I already made the Starchild makeup look, watch it here:


Let me know which is the KISS looks you'd like to see next! =)
Thank you so much for watching and reading.
I'll see you in my next video, bye! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment