Saturday, July 6, 2013

Emilie Autumn Inspired [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]



Hey everyone! =)

I promised my next tutorial is going to be something more fun, so here it is!

My friend Nadja asked me to do her makeup for one event where she was DJing and I was really glad she wanted an Emilie Autumn inspired makeup look because I've been meaning to do one for the longest time =) I love Emilie's music, her style and everything about her. If you're not familiar with her, here she is:


Her style is very unique, and so is her music.
Emilie's typical makeup looks have changed a bit but in my mind, I always see her with a heart under her eye, red/pink eyeshadows, and a heart shaped lips. So obviously, that was our inspiration. But in the end we decided not to do the heart shaped lips.



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
120 palette (all the eyeshadows except for the one under the eyebrows)
Sephora mono eyeshadow in Porcelain
essence liquid ink eyeliner
Maybelline Color Sensational in Hollywood Red


Photos taken by: Elvis van Fledermaus







Location:



I really hope you enjoyed this! =) Don't forget to follow me on facebook or twitter for updates and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any new videos =)
Thank you so much for watching and reading.
See you soon! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment