Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HOW TO: Flawless White Face - Halloween/Costume Makeup


Hi everyone!

I decided to film how to achieve that awesome white face for Halloween/Costume makeup looks. Nowadays you can get face paints easily but they can be very greasy and feel extremely heavy on your face and when you use them alone, then can start sliding off your face during the day/night.

I'm going to show you how you can get that awesome flawless white face that feels light on your skin and lasts all night/day long.

I have a few tutorials where I did the white face with this "method", so check them out! =)

Pierrot the Clown:

Queen of Hearts:

KISS - Paul Stanley/ Starchild:

Vampire Makeup Look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcBAPU21P7o

Dead Barbie Doll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnUoRNEP7Go




THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Sephora Smoothing Primer
Kryolan Supracolor in White
Neutrogena face cream
essence all about matt! fixing loose powder- I would normally use Kryolan's transparent powder which is my ultimate fav, but I didn't have that then and this one by essence is my drugstore alternative (it's not that bad, I've been using it daily, but I prefer the Kryolan one more)


I really hope this helped you, and next time you dress up for Halloween or other costume party and you'll have to work with face paint, it'll feel comfortable on your face and look awesome! =)
Thanks for watching and reading =)
Have a great day!
Lena

3 comments:

  1. i love it! thank you! Im excited to try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented!! Thank you for sharing your expertise!!
    You also seem so kind, I think you are someone who would be a wonderful friend.
    Thank you for your help, and for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete