Tuesday, November 27, 2012

KISS in Clubwash!

Hey everyone!

On Friday 23rd, I had the chance to do makeup on three waitresses in a club in Brno (CZ), Clubwash. They organize interesting events every Friday with a theme. Last Friday the theme was rock music and my job was to transform the waitresses into band KISS. This sort of makeup is always fun so I was really looking forward to it. Girls seemed to be satisfied with the result, I was too, even though I wish the "designs" were more symmetrical :D But I think I still need to work on that =)

In case you don't know who KISS is =)




I have to say I liked the Spaceman makeup the most. Mostly because it was not only filling everything in with black (which was fun too! =) ) but I could actually do kind of a smokey eye - from black to blue, up to the eyebrow. Plus I think the colors, silver, blue, black, look awesome together.

I really enjoyed doing this =) And I can't wait to film the rest of the KISS looks. I already posted the Starchild, watch here.

Here some more photos of the girls in the makeup =)







I hope I'll get a chance to do something like this again =)
Don't forget to check out the tutorial of Paul Stanley's makeup, you can subscribe to my youtube channel to get updates on my tutorials, you can also follow me on facebook and twitter.
Stay tuned =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment