Monday, November 19, 2012

KISS Makeup - Paul Stanley [TUTORIAL]

Hey everyone! =)

Today I filmed this look, Paul Stanley's makeup from the band KISS. I'll be doing the rest of the looks soon so stay tuned for that! =)


>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<





THE LIST OF THE PRODUCTS:
Sephora smoothing primer
Kryolan Supracolor in White
 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
Stargazer eyeshadow in Black
Oriflame Hollywood lipstick





When I was taking this off, my makeup remover didn't really work (I'm out of my fav one which works so much better) so a trick I can tell you is to use extra virgin olive oil to take it off. It's going to get rid of everything on your face very easily and it's also good for your skin too.

Another thing I'd like to tell you is that you should take time with every step. It is going to take maybe around an hour to do because you're covering a big part of your face with black and don't be lazy and leave the cream without the powder eyeshadow over it. It's going to be worth it if you take your time with it =)

Hope you enjoyed this, stay tuned! =)

Subscribe to my youtube channel, you can follow me on facebook and on twitter. =)

Lena

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lena,

    thanks for your tutorial ... I'll try it tomorrow on a carneval party :)

    Greetings from Frankfurt/ Germany,

    Marina

    ReplyDelete