Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day To Night - Christmas Party Look + Foundation Routine [TUTORIAL]


Hey everyone!

I feel like it's been ages since my last tutorial. I got a new job at the end of November so I sort of needed to get used to a new routine but I finally took the time and filmed something =)

I attended a Christmas party last week (it was sort of a regular party with friends but we called it Christmas since it's Christmas in a few days :D) and so I had the opportunity to play around with eyeshadows. I then decided that I will definitely recreate the look and that's what I did. I also wanted to "spice it up a bit" and made a sort of a day to night look. I know except for the eyeliner I'm barely wearing anything, but it's just a tip for you that having bare lids, with no eyeshadows is the best if you're going out later on in the evening.

I'm also showing you my foundation routine. I don't use foundation on daily basis, I only use concealer and powder. But when I do use foundation, this is what I do.

Hope you enjoy this look, stay tuned for more! =)

>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:

THE DAY LOOK:
Sephora smoothing primer
Maybelline FITme concealer in 15
 
 essence liquid ink eyeliner
 Kryolan Transparent powder in TL1
NYC Cheek Glow in Riverside Rose


THE NIGHT LOOK:
Sephora smoothing primer
Maybelline SuperStay 24h Foundation in 005 Light Beige
Maybelline FITme concealer in 15
red, black eyeshadows from the 120 palette
matte browns eyeshadows from the 88 warm palette
essence pigment in a piece of forever
essence liquid ink eyeliner
 Miss Sporty Studio Lash 3D Volumythic mascasa
Maybelline lipstick in Hollywood Red



MORE PICS:





Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, drop a comment (they always make my day :)), you can also follow me on facebook and twitter. I know I'm always promising you something special at the end of every article :D But as I said in the video, I'm waiting for the last pieces of the puzzle to come to me. So stay tuned! =)
Have any requests? Tell me! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment