Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mini Sephora Haul


Hey everyone,
my parents were visiting today and we went shopping. I had a Sephora coupon so me and my mum decided to spend it.
My mum got a day cream, Sephora Age defy moisture cream SPF 15, we also got two samples of .. haha I'm looking at the sample right now and we got the sample of the day cream :D And I think I remember the lady telling us that it's the sample of the night cream :D Oh well. But there's also a sample of the Super loaded age defy, which is a serum from the same line.

The we also got samples of Sephora's Brigtening and hydrating foundation in light 20 and medium 30. It's the smallest sample I've EVER seen :D it's not even the classic form, like you know the 2ml or so samples in a small bag, you just peel off something and it looks like there's a tiny bit of the foundation. I have the "classic" sample of this foundation somewhere in my train case and I'm kinda curious how this foundation works. But I'm not too into foundations, I barely use any, if I do, the coverage on the one I have is minimal and even with that I feel like I'm wearing too much stuff on my face, so... we'll see.
We also got discount on getting your eyebrows done and a Benefit catalog. I have to say I'm very tempted by Benefit products it's just.. I'm a student and currently looking for a job so it would be crazy for me to spend hundreds of crowns only for a blush or a mascara. But one day.... One day!! :D
Oh and we also got a sample of an Eisenberg perfume. Smells nice =)


So, I got a few things, + a present for a friend which I'm not going to show here because I think she sometimes reads my blog :D Shh! =)

The round thingy is a Precision sponge. I've heard awesome stuff about the Beauty Blender and this is like a smaller version of it (and a cheaper one) so I thought I'd try it.
Next I got a sharpener because I've had troubles sharpening my Sephora lip and eye pencils because they seem to be a liiiittle thicker than regular pencils and this sharpener looks a bit bigger so finally, I can use my Sephora pencils :D
The eyeshadow I got is called Tango Night number 35. I just love the color and it looks beautiful with the glitter in it. I have tons of purple eyeshadows but I think this is a very unique product thanks to the glitter. Can't wait to use it.

Okay that's it for this article, I'll be writing a small review on the sponge once I use it couple of times to tell you how it works and so on =)
Stay tuned, I have a lot of interesting stuff prepared, a new tutorial will be up probably tomorrow =)
So don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, and you can also find me on facebook and twitter =)
Have a great evening =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment