Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween Flashback: Monster Maker


Hey everyone! =)

I'm here with another Halloween-related article. I was supposed to attend a party that my school organized but a few days before Halloween, I got an offer to come to a different one, Erasmus Halloween party,  and do makeup on people there. At first I didn't know what party to choose but I'm glad I chose to go and do makeup on people.

It was an amazing experience. I did makeup on around 20 people in 3 hours. I didn't really prepare any looks because I obviously didn't know what people would want on their faces. It was all  very spontaneous and fun. I also have more ideas for Halloween tutorials thanks to that.

It's a pity I don't have more photos from the event, of me doing makeup on others or photos of people I did makeup on. People were just coming and coming, it all went by quite quickly.

I am very grateful for the experience and I'd like to thank the people who organized the party for inviting me.

So far I did only 2 Halloween tutorials and I'll definitely do more. It's a lot of fun working with crazier colors and looks =)





I also have other exciting news (not related to Halloween though :D), a lot of interesting things happened this weekend, so make sure to stay tuned to find out what it is.

Have a great day =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment