Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween Madness: Vampire [TUTORIAL]


Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to be here with another tutorial, another Halloween tutorial. I experienced some technical difficulties in the past few days so that's why I haven't been active.. My poor camera had some problems but it's all figured out now and I could finally get the materials for this tutorial into my computer, edit and post it =)

If you follow me on facebook or twitter, you may have read an update from me saying that I'll be filming myself as I get ready for a Halloween party on the 27th October. That did not happen :D I always find it very hard to film before a party because filming takes up a lot of time and other stuff.. So I told myself I'll recreate the look because I loved it and I even got compliments on the party.




THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Red, black from the 120 palette
Oriflame Hollywood lip liner
Alverde eyesadow duo in Mauve Harmony - the white
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
essence liquid ink eyelienr
Oriflame Hollywood lip stick
Sephora eyeshadow in City Fog









I really hope you enjoyed the look. Stay tuned for more, I have a lot of interesting stuff already in my computer ready to be edited. =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment