Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Madness: Dead Barbie Doll [TUTORIAL]

Hey everyone!

This is my first Halloween tutorial.
I had A LOT of fun filming this tutorial. I will be doing more of Halloween tutorials for sure =) I hope you enjoy this =)

It's not probably that visible with the blonde hair and everything but I quite whitened my face :D I mixed my regular day cream with a bit of Kryolan's white Aqua color eyeshadow. Applied that with my fingers all over my face and set with a translucent white powder. No concealer or anything like that.

>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<




THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Sephora eyeshadow in City Fog
Oriflame Pure Color Palette - the baby blue color
light/baby blue color from an eyeahdow duo by s-he stylezone (I'll add the pic later)
Maybelline eyeshadow in Couture Blue
Kryolan Aqua color in White
Alverde eyeshadow duo Mauve Harmony (the matte white)
Rimmel lip liner in Indian Pink
I mixed 3 off these essence stay all day lip glosses (it was an attempt to create multicolored / ombre lips) but they turned out to look the same color on the lip liner


PHOTOS:





Hope you enjoyed this =) 
If you'd like to see more of Halloween tutorials and you'd like to see something specific, don't hesitate to contact me, you can do so here in the comments or on my twitter, facebook page, or youtube channel.

Have a nice day =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment