Thursday, January 3, 2013

7 Deadly Sins: Envy [TUTORIAL]


Hi everyone! =)

The next sin is heeeere =) As the title says, it's envy. I hope you like it =)

In case you missed the previous one, click here =)


>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<




THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
all the eyeshadows are from the 88 warm palette, I show which ones in the tutorial
essence I <3 ROCK black eyeliner - I used this in the waterline and on the lips as well because the eyeliner has a very smooth, glossy texture
 
Sephora eyeshadow in City Fog


The amazing background are the walls of Midnight Cafe.

Model: Petra Lelovičová
Hair: Bea Prekopová


By Elvis van Fledermaus:







by Viera Prievozníková:



Envy and Pride

Okay that's all, I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and the photos, a big thanks goes to everyone who participated in this awesome photo day <3 The next sin is going to be Gluttony, stay tuned! =)

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment