Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Party Makeup [TUTORIAL]



Hi everyone, this is my New Year's eve Makeup look, it's nothing too special and I don't think it's very difficult. I hope you enjoy =)

>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<




LIST OF PRODUCTS:

matte black from 88 warm palette
essence quattro eyeshadow in XOXO
catrice eye colour 390 Top Of The Cops
essence pigment from the Twilight series in Alice had a vision
essence liquid ink eyeliner
essence Vampire's Love lipstain in 01 (the darkness of the lipstain depends on how many coats you put on, but it's a dark purple, the color on the photos is kinda not like it looks like in real life)




Sorry I don't have more photos. I had troubles with the light ://

I hope you enjoyed this, have an awesome NYE and stay tuned for the next tutorial, which should be up on Friday or during the weekend. It's going to be the next sin, envy =)
Bye!
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment