Sunday, January 13, 2013

Amy Lee Inspired Makeup Look (Lithium) [TUTORIAL]


Hi everyone!

I'm finally here with something I wanted to do for quite a long time and then a subscriber of mine requested it so I was really happy to do it!

I found a comment on my channel from nikki8676 that she'd like to see an Amy Lee inspired look, from the Lithium music video. So a few days ago I decided to finally film it and this is what I came up with, nikki, I hope you like it! =) If you have any requests please don't hesitate to contact me, you can write me on my facebook fan page or you can tweet me or just leave a comment on any of my videos on youtube, or here on my blog =)

And yea, the look doesn't stand out on my eyes as it does on Amy. She has smaller eyes and most of all blue (or green? :D I don't know exactly because I think she wears colored contacts). But I think that's what is sort of special about her. Her eyes are soooo beautiful and stand out enormously when she lines them with black.


>>WATCH THE VIDEO HERE<<


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Eternal Silver
Sephora eyeshadow duo in Shiny Silver
Alverde eyeshadow duo Mauve harmony - the white shade
blue from the 120 palette
essence Cute as Hell in Date Me
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Timeless black as the eyeliner
essence lip liner in soft berry

Oriflame Visions lipstick in George










Soo, I hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial, stay tuned for more! =)
Lena



1 comment:

  1. wholesale cosmetics Good website, where does throughout upwards along with home elevators this kind of putting up? now i am pleased my spouse and i recently found This even though, sick always be checking back easily to recognize what exactly extra posts you include details like.

    ReplyDelete