Friday, January 25, 2013

Purple Dusk [TUTORIAL]


Hi everyone =)

Soo today I have a new tutorial for you =) It really isn't very complicated yet I think it looks interesting thanks to a pop of color on the lid and the winged shape of the look. And of course - the lashes. They can save you anytime you don't have enough time to do your make for a special event or a party - throw on super dramatic lashes on and you're out the door =)

I did this makeup look for a party because I really had no idea what makeup look I wanted to wear. I also did this in August for my birthday party, with a turquoise eyeshadow and since I was going to wear a skirt with purple ribbons on it, I decided to go for purple instead of turquoise, but really, you can do this look with any color, it would look great =) Also you don't have to bring it as high as I did, I just tried to fit the shape of the look to my eyebrows. You can totally stay within the lid area or you can even go higher for a more dramatic look, but bear in mind that you may put the eyelashes in the shadow if you bring it too high =)

>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Maybelline Color Tatto 24hr in Timeless Black
Oriflame Pure Color palette in Lilacs and Blues, the purple in the middle
120 palette - matte black, purple, I show the colors in the tutorial
Krylan Supracolor in White
Alverde eyeshadow duo in Mauve Harmony

essence liquid ink eyeliner



Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara in Satin Black
big lashes from the drugstore


MORE PHOTOS:






Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! =) Stay tuned for more! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment