Wednesday, December 19, 2012

7 Deadly Sins: Pride [TUTORIAL]


Hi! =)

I'm FINALLY here with this makeup tutorial =)

Around a month ago I organized a photoshoot for my "7 Deadly Sins project" and it was a great and successful day. We did 3 of the sins - pride, envy and gluttony. I'd like to again thank everyone who participated and helped me with the organization. =)

Btw, I managed to do my first voiceover ever, I hope you like it! :D

>>WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE<<




THE LIST OF PRODUCTS USED:
essence quattro palette in XOXO
matte black from the 88 palette
essence liquid ink eyeliner
Alverde lipliner in 15 aubergine
Rimmel lipstick in Electric Plum





 The accessories (gloves, hair accessory, necklace and earrings) are from mordhaus

The amazing background are the walls of Midnight cafe =)

Model: Silvia Racekova
Hair: Bea Prekopová


The following photos are from Elvis van Fledermaus









These photos were done by Viera Prievozníková:




So that's it, I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and the photos =) The next sin is going to be Envy. Stay tuned! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment