Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Maybelline's Concealer DID FITme!


Hey everyone,

I'm here with a small article about this amazing concealer that I discovered thanks to Marlena from MakeUpGeek. She did a review on youtube and I was happy to find the concealer in my drugstore.

The first thing that I have to say is that I love that the lightest shade fit my pale complexion. I bought number 15.
Second of all, I just love the texture. It doesn't feel heavy, glides on much easier than the one by essence, which was basically the only concealer I used frequently before, and also the coverage is very nice and it doesn't look cakey at all.

I apply it under the eyes, on the lids, up to the eyebrows, on my nose, around my nose and my mouth.  I did that at 6AM and now it's 5PM and my skin still looks nice and fresh, not cakey or blotchy. I didn't use foundation under or over it, I just set it with translucent powder.

The concealer wasn't even that expensive so yay for good prices and great quality =)

That is all from me, if you've tried this concealer, write down in the comments whether you liked it =)

Have an awesome day,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment