Monday, October 8, 2012

Welcome!


Hello everyone.

Welcome to my blog.

If you've been following my work so far (www.lenatheweirdo.blogspot.com) you know what's going to be the content of this blog. If not, let me tell you.

I am a makeup enthusiast, youtuber and blogger.

I do makeup tutorials on youtube (www.youtube.com/LenaLednicka) and love to write articles about anything concerning makeup. Small reviews, observations, I like to give advice, tips on different products that I like and so on.

If you want to receive news about what I do - when there's a new article on my blog, a new video uploaded to my channel or when I'm filming, editing and so on, you can follow me on facebook or twitter.

Hope you'll enjoy it here. Don't forget to go to my channel and subscribe!

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment