Saturday, October 20, 2012

Small Halloween / Kryolan Haul

Hey everyone!

I did a little Halloween shopping today. I bought a few things I needed for my costume and then I decided to spice up the makeup I'm going to do with some funky eyelashes. I don't have my camera with me right now, so I'll include photos that I found on the internet, but I'll change the pictures once I take better pics.


I bought my absolute favorite powder (obviously not for Halloween purposes, but for everyday use :D). It's the Transparent Powder in TL1.

Then I bought two pairs of false eyelashes. The ones on the first picture are from the Showgirl series and the second ones are underlashes. This my first pair of lashes that are designed for your lower lash line. I used regular top lashes as my bottoms but now I can see that these are much more suitable for the lower lash line. The rims are invisible, which is great, because you're not going to have a black eyeliner on your lash line all the time. Although I'm afraid that once I wear black eyeliner and put the lashes there, the rims are going to get black from it and it won't come off. We'll see. But still, I love them and cannot wait to use them.

I really love the Kryolan products I've tried so far. I should really look into more of their stuff.

Can't wait for Halloween parties! I'm planning to attend two this year. The first one is next Saturday, on 27th, and I'd like to film myself while I do my makeup for the event. I already filmed my first Halloween tutorial, it'll be up tomorrow =) I had a lot of fun filming that one, so I'll definitely film more, even after Halloween.

Stay tuned!
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment