Saturday, January 25, 2014

HOW TO: Perfect Eyebrows for REDHEADS


Hey everyone =)

I finally got around to do a makeup tutorial where I show you how I do my eyebrows. If you're familiar with my blog and youtube channel, you know that I shave my eyebrows. This is how I like to do my everyday eyebrows. Brunettes wear brown eyebrows, so since I'm a redhead, I do red eyebrows =)

Eyebrows are a big deal. They change up your entire face. It took me quite a while to figure out how I liked mine the best and most of all, HOW to achieve them :D

I use eyeshadows to do my eyebrows. I don't really like using eyebrow pencils, but that's what I personally prefer. I feel like an eyeshadow with a wet brush does a better job. Most of all, I feel like they are a lot durable that way. I even got slapped in the face with a few sea waves and since my mascara was running down my cheeks, I thought there would be no way for my eyebrows to stay in place - but they did :D

Btw you can find all the makeup looks in the picture on the top on my youtube channel =)



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Alverde single eyeshadow in Dark Aubergine
Essence and Sephora angled brush

Even if you don't shave your eyebrows, I hope you enjoyed this video and it helped you in some way =)
Tell me in the comments how you like to do your eyebrows.
My new makeup tutorial will be up on youtube in a few hours (it's exporting atm) so stay tuned ^_^
Have a great evening,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment