Friday, January 31, 2014

7 DEADLY SINS: Lust [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]


Hi everyone!

I'm here with another sin from the 7 deadly sins series =) I hope you're going to like it! It was another great collaboration with awesome people. This time, my model was my friend Jarka, also known as Kapitan Piton. Isn't she just soo beautiful? =)



In case you haven't seen the previous sins, here they are. So far we did Pride, Envy, Gluttony.




THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Sleek i-Divine palettes - Ultra Mattes V2, The Original
120 palette (shimmery white)
essence liquid ink eyeliner
Maybelline color tattoo in Timeless black (in the waterline)
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Hollywood Red
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Electric Plum


PHOTOS: Elvis van Fledermaus 
check out his facebook fan page - https://www.facebook.com/ElvisFledermausPhotography
MODEL, HAIR: Kapitan Piton
BACKGROUND: Midnight Cafe - https://www.facebook.com/X.MidnightCafe
MAKEUP: me








I hope you liked this sin! =) Once again, a BIG thank you goes to everyone who made this possible <3
Stay tuned.
Lena

1 comment: