Sunday, January 26, 2014

Full Face Goth DRUGSTORE Smokey Eye + Red Lip [MAKEUP TUTORIAL]


Hi everyone =)

This is my very first tutorial where I used only drugstore products. I know makeup can sometimes get so expensive. Nowadays, there are so many awesome products in the drugstore, that it's very easy to crease beautiful looks for not so much money. I myself am a student so I cant afford to buy high end makeup products all the time. So let me show you, that even a dark, black smokey eye and a beautiful red lip that lasts is achievable without spending a fortune =)

I decided to do a black smokey eye that is more on the neutral side so that you can pair it with any lips (pink, nude, purple, red.. anything). You can make it as dark as you want or as subtle as you want. If you add more black, it's going to be more intense and dark, but you don't have to add so much black if you're not really into that style. I love black smokey eyes, they make your eyes stand out so well and a classic red lip is a must with this kind of a look =)

It is a full face makeup tutorial so I'm also showing you how I did my foundation. Primer is optional but I just wanted to show that it is possible to find everything in the drugstore =) So here we go:


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
The only product that was not from the drugstore is the mascara (I used Benefit They're Real mascara, which actually is my only high end mascara) because I wasn't filming at home where all my makeup is and I realized I didn't take a drugstore mascara with me. If I were to use a drugstore one, I'd use L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes or Maybelline One by One Volum' Express. I love those two.

FACE:
Dermacol satin makeup base
Maybelline SuperStay 24HR foundation
essence all about matt! fixing loose powder
essence kabuki brush
Alverde eyeshadow in Dark Aubergine (for eyebrows)
NYC Cheek Glow in West Side Wine (for contouring)

EYES:
Dermacol eye shadow base
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black
Sleek The Original Palette (black)
essence BE LOUD! eyeshadow duo in like a stone in the wall (the darker color)
Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette (matte white)
essence STAYS no matter what waterproof eye pencil in smokey grey
L'Oreal Gel Intenza liner
essence liquid ink eyeliner

LIPS:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Romantic
Catrice Precision Lip Liner in Read my Lips


I really enjoyed doing this makeup tutorial and can't wait to do more drugstore tutorials. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial focused on drugstore brushes.
Hope you liked it, don't forget to check out my other videos. =)
Have a great day!
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment