Sunday, January 5, 2014

GET READY WITH ME: Halloween Edition

Hi everyone! =)

This is my 2013 Halloween makeup look =) I know, I know, I went as a vampire last year, I just didn't have enough inspiration to do something else and I decided to do a different vampire than the last time. Have you seen my previous vampire look? Check it out here:

Last year I did a "red" vampire, so this year I decided to go purple =)
Oh and excuse my big lower lip, a few days before Halloween I got a lip piercing so my lip was swollen at that time.
I wish Halloween was more than once a year. The party I attended was organized by my university and it was just a-mazing to see like 99% people in awesome costumes.
Oh yes, and please excuse the poor quality of the photos. My camera is a very old machine and I think it's slowly dying and when it doesn't have like the perfect light, the quality is just very shitty. Please bear with me until I get a new camera =)


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Maybelline LineDefiner in Black Onyx
120 palette: black, silver
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Purple Obsession
essence 3D eyeshadow in irresistible purr-ple: both shades
L'oreal gel intenza eyeliner
Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette: Pillow Talk
essence liquid ink eyeliner
essence lip stain






Hope you enjoyed this! Can't wait for next Halloween =) 
Bye,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment