Friday, May 31, 2013

Skin Care For The Lazy Ones

Hello everyone!

If you are familiar with my blog, you know I'm not the skin care expert and I don't use a lot of products on my skin and that's why I felt a little bad that I don't give it proper care.
Since I'm not the creature with a morning/night routine using specific products every single day, I'll tell you how I (at least think :D) take care of my skin without it being a whole process you need to get used to.

I personally don't feel like I need a lot of products to make my skin better. I'm one of the lucky ones who never had problems with acne or so, so even if I'm using something it's not like "oh wow this product is helping my skin a lot".

2 in 1 - Makeup Remover + Cleanser
I think finding a good makeup remover is crucial. When I started using a makeup remover that was also a cleanser I noticed that my skin was never irritated, never felt weird, removing my makeup was very very refreshing. And since you are already removing your makeup, isn't it better to cleanse it at the same time? Of course it is :D Not only that you're not wasting more time, I'd say it's also cheaper like this. Also, while I was using Dermacol's Perfect Cleanser (or Elixir Lotion, on the pic), I used it also on days when I didn't need to remove any makeup. It just feels soooo damn amazing and refreshing. That's the key to skin care in my opinion - you need to sort of fall in love with the product, that's what will keep you using it.

Cleansing Wipes
I started using wipes a couple of weeks ago everytime after I remover my makeup because I felt like my skin didn't get proper care. It's not like it looked bad, I feel like it was "peer pressure" that got me hooked on this :D You see it everywhere, everyone is using so many skin care products... So I thought I'd try cleansing wipes. And I have to say I kinda like it. Again, it's refreshing, and I found cheap wipes with salicylic acid which is good for exfoliation.

Alright, these are two small tips that I can give you so far. I know you probably knew about these, but I know I'm not the only one out there, who doesn't have a skin care routine or so.
If you have any other tips, let me know in the comments! =) Or you can just write what skin care products you use =)

Thank you for reading! =)
Lena

2 comments:

  1. I like to keep my face-wash in the shower. So every time I take a shower I also wash my face with this product, not only with pure water. It's effortless, even for lazy people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I'm planning to do when I move next month where I'll have a normal shower (now we only have a bathtub without a shower curtain, which sucks :/)
      Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete