Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bronze and Naked [MAKEUP TUTORIAL] - featuring NAKED, NAKED 2 palettes by UD


Hi everyone!
I decided to post this tutorial at last. I filmed this what seems like a long time ago. It was more than a month ago. But with my technical difficulties I've had, I had to postpone uploading this one. The next tutorial that I'm going to upload is going to be more dramatic, so I decided, that after the last one, it's time for something a little more subtle.

I bought my Naked and Naked 2 palettes in London. Actually, there's a funny story behind purchasing the Naked 2. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to buy the original one or 2, but I decided to go for the original one, because it had the sample of Primer Potion so even before going to London I decided to get the original one. It was probably after 10 minutes me and my friend were inside of our plane when my friend browsed through the magazine with the stuff they sell on the plane and she's like "isn't this the palette you wanted to buy??" It was the Naked 2 palette. And, of course, it was cheaper. I had a huge dilemma.. Because I really wanted the Primer Potion. But buying a cheaper Naked 2? A girl obsessed with makeup like me cannot say no to that :D And then when I went to Debenhams, I decided to buy the original one too (moreover, they had 10% off all UD products! :D Lucky day!). And I'm really happy I did. I think the two palettes complement each other very well.

Okay let's move on to the tutorial. I wanted to do something quick and a little different than what I'm used to. But I have to say, even though I never really wear bronze eyeshadows and neutrals a lot, I'm satisfied with the result. I don't know if this is everyone's cup of tea, but I really like how the colorful eyebrows complement the natural colors on the eyes.





THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Naked, Naked 2 palettes - eyeshadows:
Snakebite, Naked, Tease, Virgin, Sidecar
Sephora mono eyeshadow in Porcelain
MAC's Sheer blush in Breath of Plum
Revlon Kissable Balmstain in Honey






So I hope you enjoyed this for a change, my next tutorial is hopefully going to be up some time next week, do definitely stay tuned! =) You can subscribe to my channel, follow me on facebook and twitter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment