Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Night Mist [TUTORIAL]


Hey everyone!

Here is my new tutorial of a look that I recently did. I used the awesome Vice palette by Urban Decay. I got it recently on a trip in London and I wanted to create a look with ti ever since, but I sort of never got to it. But that has changed, here's one of the first looks that I did with this palette. =)

I decided to do something a little different (I didn't line my lower lashline with liquid eyeliner, so for me that huge :D) but I liked how it turned out. I love the colors, especially the blue, which turns out matte on your eyes, while it looks shimmery in the palette - which is just great.


>>WATCH THE VIDEO HERE<<


THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Urban Decay Vice Palette - colors Noise (pink), Vice (purple), Chaos (blue)


Sleek iDivine palette ultra mattes darks - colors Pillow Talk (white) and Noir (black)


Revlon JustBitten Kissable balmstain in Honey
Revlon JustBitten Kissable lipstain in Beloved

NYC Cheek Glow in West Side Wine
MAC Sheer Blush in Breath of Plum


PHOTOS:



So I hope you liked this makeup look, don't forget to check out my youtube channel for more tutorials, and you can also follow me on facebook and twitter if you want fresh updates =)

Bye! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment