Thursday, February 6, 2014

ULTIMATE RED LIPS


Hi everyone =)

I'm very excited about this tutorial because red lips have been a passion of mine for years and it took me a long time to find the perfect product(s) that would create my ultimate combo for the perfect red lips. So let me show you some of my secrets and hopefully you'll be able to rock an awesome red lip any day as well ^_^

I love matte red lips. I'm not really a fan of lip glosses and moisturizing lipstick just don't stain your lips enough and glide off your lips very quickly. Lip stains definitely could be a great choice but some of them can be drying, can get yucky after a time and bleed or they don't give enough color, or they just don't have that beautiful finish as a matte lipstick has. Matte lipsticks can get tricky. After you've reapplied them for a few times, you get a gross thick layer of lipstick on your lips and that's just ... not comfortable. Also, after a while your lips can feel very dry.

I found a solution to all these problems and now I am able to rock a matte red lip that is long-lasting, looks AWESOME and most of all - feels COMFORTABLE.

Watch my video to find out exactly how:

THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Romantic
Catrice lip liner in Read My Lips!
MAC Ruby Woo





Hope you liked this! If you ever try this method make sure to send me a picture on my facebook fan page =)
Have an awesome evening.
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment