Friday, February 21, 2014

Get Ready With Me For a Photoshoot


Hi everyone =)

In my last video, my hair vlog, I showed you a few pictures at the end and today I have here for you a tutorial for that makeup that I was wearing in the photos =)

In case you haven't seen my hair vlog, here it is:

And here's the makeup tutorial:



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:

EYES:
Dermacol eyeshadow base
Kryolan Supra Color in White
120 palette
s.he eyeshadow in 025
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 palette (white, black, purple under the eyes)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Endless Purple
essence liquid ink eyeliner
L'Oreal Gel Intenza gel liner

FACE:
Benefit They're Real mascara
Benefit Rockateur blush

LIPS:
Watch my "Ultimate Red Lips" tutorial








Hope you enjoyed this!
Have a lovely day =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment