Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Makeup Test with The Crypt / I'M BACK!

Hi everyone!

I don't even want to have a look how long it's been since my last post. Yes, I know. I've been neglecting my blog and also my youtube channel. A LOT of things were going on in my personal life but I hope I'm back and I'll be posting more often because I miss it.

Yesterday I had a very interesting evening. Me and the Czech darkwave band The Crypt did a makeup test for their upcoming photoshoot. It was very exciting for me because I haven't played around with makeup like that for a while now.


The Crypt consists of Domenico "Amon" - the singer, Pavel "Ice" - the bass guitar player and Zuzka - the keyboard player. Domenico just recently joined the band so they want to take some new promotional photos and they asked me for help with the makeup. So we sort of did a test run. Everything is going to be more polished and finished on the photoshoot.

Pavel's nickname is Ice so he wanted blue makeup inspired by Siouxie.=) But we're contemplating whether we should leave the lips blue or do black lips. What do you think?

Zuzka's going to wear her hair like on the pictures, all big and crazy so I went for a sort of death rock inspired cut crease with a big cat eye shape and a few wings. She's also going to wear a dark purple lipstick on the photoshoot =)

Domenico wanted sort of a simple black smokey eye. He's also going to wear black lipstick in the shape inspired by Lacrimosa's singer.

I can't wait for the photoshoot! ^_^ It's going to be a lot of fun. Follow me on my facebook fan page for more info =)

Alright, so that's it for today's post, thanks for reading =) Go show The Crypt some love on their facebook fan page - http://www.facebook.com/bandthecrypt ^_^
Have a lovely evening,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment