Monday, March 18, 2013

Tim Burton's Queen of Hearts [TUTORIAL] + My Outfit!


Hi everyone! =)
I'm finally here with a new tutorial. I know I posted the last one exactly a month ago, so many things managed to happen during that month but I hope I'll be able to post at least one video in 2 weeks.

This video is very special. I dressed up as Tim Burton's Queen of Hearts for one costume party. I already went as QoH cca two years ago for Tim Burton's Night and back then I wasn't filming tutorials yet. This time it was easier for me, because I more makeup and tools and I don't have any eyebrows anymore. I actually used the gluestick method to cover them two years ago.

I hope you like this. I just love costume parties. You can be creative as hell =)



THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Kryolan Supra color in White
Revlon matte eyeshadow in Venetian Blue
essence liquid ink eyeliner
Maybelline One By One Volum' Express in Satin Black
Kryolan Translucent Powder in TL1
 
Oriflame lip liner and lipstick from the Hollywood line

Here's another photo of my outfit. Sorry, it's so cropped, it was hard to take these..






If you have any requests for a tutorial, just let me know! You can also find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/lednicka.lena and on twitter @LenaLednicka. Thanks for watching, bye! =)
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment